14.12.13

A bathroom-singer goes to public

Hey fellas, long time no see write :) I'm so busy of my school schedule. Now I'm on 9th grade, always preparing for the national exam. Courses everyday, doing homeworks, and also studying. I limited my time for playing internet because I must studying :)

Tonight I would like to share my soundcloud to you. Actually my soundcloud acc isn't new, I made this for about 9 months ago. Hmm, beside I love drawing, painting, photography, I also like singing (only for hobby :b). My shy character makes me shy to sing in front of public. So, I'd prefer to be a bathroom-singer than singing in front of public xD

My voice isn't that melodious and good, but I would feel very happy if you want to visit and follow my soundcloud acc. So, kindly visit my soundcloud ;)


If you want me to follow you back, just comment and mention me ;) thanks a lot!

Tidak ada komentar:

Poskan Komentar